Located at the Centre of the Hotel, The Atrium Restaurant offers a varied A La Carte menu with Continental, Local and Indian dishes. A business buffet is also available at lunchtimes.
There is also an upper deck with lounge seating for a more private meal.
Start your day with our Buffet Breakfast served from 7am – 10am every day of the week.
THE ATRIUM bar
Our well-stocked Bar is open every day.
ATRIUM WEDDING PACKAGE
The Center of it all, The Atrim (in the rain) can accomodate 200 - 500 pax, Venue charge is 3,500,000/=.
DELUXE WEDDING PACKAGE
Setup is in the Banquet Hall and can accomodate 10 - 250 pax. Venue is 1,500,000/=.
All packages include: -
- Full Buffet Menu with choice of local & International cuisines
- Variety of dessert & Fruits
- A soft drink (soda or water)
- Tables & Chairs
- Table Linen
- Service Staff
- Complimentary Bridal Suite
A banquet contract will always be attached to a Banquet Form which when signed and returned to us by the guest, will serve to confirm a reservation and this should be done within a window of 14 (fourteen) days of the quotation together an indication of the timing of the function.
Please note that 50% deposit is required to hold a booking.
Full payment is required at least 7 (seven) days before the function or upon confirmation of a booking
Hotel Cancelaltion Policy
14 days and below from the date of function - no refund
15-30 days 75% deduction of the total cost i.e. refund of 25% of total cost.
31-60 days 50% deduction of the total cost i.e. refund of 50% of total cost.
61-90 days 25% deduction of the total cost i.e. refund of 75% of total cost
The banquet agreement may be cancelled by the Hotel without penalty if;
- Formal confirmation does not reach the hotel by the date indicated above
- You do not fulfil the payment policy above
- At the sole discretion of the hotel, the presence of your party would pose a risk to the safety of the guests of the Hotel or to the public at large.
Rules for set up at Atrium:
Please follow the rules for your set up at Atrium.
We thank you in advance for your co-operation and respect to our other guests.
We would like to thank you for choosing The Mackinnon Suites for your Function. Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Night Decoration may be completed one night prior to the Function between 10pm and 6am only.
- Wedding Day (Restaurant set up) may be completed between 10am and 3pm only
- Music testing to be completed within a half hour window no earlier than two hours prior to the beginning of the function
- For events of more than 50 (fifty) guests, Ushers are to be provided by the Organiser – a minimum of two will be required. Should you not have any Ushers we will be able to provide for this at a fee
- The Client shall bring no external food or beverages onto the Premises and corkage charges shall apply in the event of any alcohol being brought onto the Premises, with such corkage being charged only in the event that MacKinnon Suites are unable to provide the specific alcohol requested by The Client.
- The Client shall not, unless with prior written approval from MacKinnon Suites, deliver or store items pertaining to the Function before the allocated times agreed.
Check Banquet Availability
Book by phone/ Email
You can book or check banquet avaialability by a call or Email
+256 414 259952